I’ve been ill and mostly housebound this week meaning nothing particularly exciting happened in the way of experiencing Hong Kong. Hong Kong is so fast paced that it’s been a good opportunity to take a moment to reflect and enjoy living here.
Here’s the things that have cheered me up while being sick:
1. This cup of coffee and watching a great documentary on Netflix.
2. Our super comfy linen sheets which have made going to sleep an absolute dream.
3. Working out how to wash, dry and fold fitted sheets in a way which means they don’t need ironing and is possible in a tiny apartment with no outdoor space.
4. This tasty dinner prepared by Sam.
5. This giant caramel frapaccino I treated myself to on the way home from the hospital.
6. This picture of this gorgeous smiley baby that we’ve been missing loads!